This is a 6-man non-contact flag
We have some rules of conduct that we expect all participants to follow.
(1) There is no drinking alcohol, or smoking of any kind allowed on the field or in the parking lot.
(2) Profanity is strictly forbidden on the field or around family members.
(3) The two opposing teams usually have a quick prayer before every game.
(4) As a common courtesy the defense normally hands the offensive players back their flags.
(5) You will be required to select one NFL or College team name. The team name must be selected from available teams that have not been selected by another team. There can't be two teams with the same name.
(6) Minimum age limit is 16 years old.
(7) Although this is primarily an adult menís league, women (non-pregnant) are certainly welcome to play.
(8) Obviously, fighting, or physical/verbal threats, explicit or implied at any level will not be tolerated, and could result in suspension and forfeiture of your league fee.
Fees cover field permit, referees, paint (for field), trophies, T-shirts, website and other miscellaneous expenses.
The directors and their family members are not paid and do not make any money from players fees.